Suspended Bharatiya Janata Party MP Kirti Azad, Monday, continued to raise more serious charges against Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, who once headed the DDCA body.
While addressing a press conference on the alleged DDCA scam, Azad said:
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley must take moral responsibilities for irregularities in DDCA occurred during his regime.
- I presented my points in Parliament only after Speaker allowed me to do so.
- I did not raise the DDCA issue in Parliament on instructions of Congress chief Sonia Gandhi.
- No Congress representative has spoken to me since my suspension.
- As far as I know, there has been no audit of accounts after 2011-12.
- Serious Fraud Investigation Office report asked Delhi cricket body multiple times for files.
- Dubious payments were made to shell companies.
- Why has CBI not acted upon my information yet?
- BJP spokesperson must not level false charges and malign party image. They should be careful while speaking in public.
- Multiple firms which dealt with DDCA are mere dummy corporations.
- I have made CBI’s work easier, will continue to do my work.
- Former DDCA president Arun Jaitley did not sign the balance sheet and call meeting.
- There are more multiple DDCA accounts which have not been audited.
- DDCA scam is not a BJP issue. It is about corruption in sports.