In the finale for Bigg Boss 9, Colors had announced that the 10th season of the reality show would have a few contestants who would be chosen from among the public. These participants would get the opportunity to lead the life of a contestant on the show, staying in confinement for over 100 days along with the celebrities. Any person from any walk of life can participate; all they have to do is upload a video of themselves at http://www.colorstv.com/in/biggboss/register.php.
The entries are now open and will be accepted until May 31, 2016.
Here’s what you are supposed to do:
1. Make a 3-minute video of yourself talking about your personality and life experiences. Tip: Be yourself.
2. Log on to Colors website, http://www.colorstv.com/in/biggboss/register.php. Fill the form and upload your recent picture along with the video.
3. Remember to fill in genuine details in the form, else it will be rejected.
4. You can also register by way of signing into your online social media account(s) such as Google /Facebook /Twitter /Yahoo.
5. If you want to send your audition video by post then you need to send the DVD to PO Box number 11943 Azad Nagar Mumbai-400053.
Things to keep in mind, from Colors:
1. While making the video, speak loudly and make sure you are away from any sort of noise. If you are shooting indoors, make sure you shoot in a well-lit room and are facing the light. Do not shoot in front of a window with bright sunlight streaming in.
2.Shoot your video like you would see it on TV as your video might be shown on TV. Stick to landscape (horizontal) and not portrait (vertical) style.
3. Anybody who is 18 years old or more as on January 23, 2016 and is an Indian national residing in India, can participate in the show.
4. Any video exceeding 3 minutes will be rejected. The video should not be more that maximum 50 mb in size.
5. Entries are open from January 23, 2016 at 21:00 hours (Opening hours) till May 31, 2016 at 23:59 hours (Closing hours).
Fancy yourself a TV actor, or just love the show? Try your luck!