Arvind Kejriwal administers pledge to combat pollution to students.
Here are the highlights:
- I myself have 2 kids, my daughter is in IIT Delhi, and my son is class 9 in Delhi
- My son told me not to talk about pollution rather explain us as to what we can do
- Pollution cannot be seen, everything in the hall looks clear. But there are small small particles
- PM 2.5 is dangerous, small enough to inject blood streams
- We have decided, like in foreign countries, to do vaccum cleaning of roads
- If you go after 9pm on the road, you will see a lot of trucks
- These trucks cause pollution through the night. Now we have decided that trucks will enter after 11pm
- We burn a lot of trash on the roads. Now we will have an app through which you can take a photo and send it to us
- We will find out those areas through satellite and take action
- Construction also causes pollution. We have asked people to do responsible construction
- Vehicular pollution is the main reason we are here.
- Gopal Rai did an experiment, car-free day on December 22. During this no car was allowed to travel on that particular route.
- And when we calculated pollution, it was comparatively lesser.
- Then we decided to bring in Odd Even rule from January 1-15
- This will lead to reduction of vehicles on the road
- It is not applicable on Sundays
- You should talk to and convince your parents to get a Pollution Under Control certificate
- You have to convince your parents to follow the Odd-Even rule
- Please call up your relatives and friends and tell them not to violate it
- This will only be successful when it becomes a big movement
Please follow and like us: